Are you leveraging the world’s largest social network for your photography business?
Start fine-tuning your Facebook strategy with practical tips and insight from marketing strategist Lawrence Chan in this in-depth guide created exclusively for The Photo Life.
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE
One overlooked feature about Facebook Insights is Engaged Users. I’m not talking about just looking at the number. If you click on the number of Engaged Users, it’ll show you how many people gave “negative feedback.”
A Negative Feedback is not an Unlike. It’s just as bad though. It’s when people decide to hide your posts. So, use this as a measure to see what posts work and what posts don’t.
To see your Insights, follow these instructions:
- Go view Insights.
- Hit “See All.”
- Under the graph, find the fourth column – Engaged Users.
- Find the individual Post you want to examine and click on the number of Engaged Users.
- A window should pop up with the information you need.
THE OTHER GREAT STUFF WAITING FOR YOU INSIDE
- Why Facebook Over Other Social Media Networks?
- Facebook Like Page Logistics
- Facebook Content Strategies
- Facebook Best Practices
COMMENT TO WIN
Leave your questions and messages for Lawrence Chan in the comments section of this post. We’ll pick one lucky commenter to receive a copy of Lawrence’s book, “Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers.”