Listed below are 15 questions to ask (discover) about yourself as a photographer. After answering the questions ask yourself this:
Is my website attracting the clients that I wish to work with? Is my blog a true reflection of the work I wish to create?
1. Who is my audience (i.e. brides, artists…etc)?
2. Who do I want my audience to be?
3. How big do I want to grow my audience?
4. Can I manage my audience’s needs?
5. What kind of photographer are you (i.e. creative portraiture, journalistic)?
6. What subjects do you relate to?
7. What are you trying to accomplish through your photography?
8. What and who are your artistic influences?
9. What effect do you want your photography to have on your audience?
10. What do you want to photograph?
11. How do you want to develop your practice (i.e. photograph more, attend workshops)?
12. In what future direction do want to go?
13. What kind of environment